Ghost Ride Productions, INC. has no control over the use of our product and therefore expects the user to exercise good judgment as to the proper selection, installation, use and maintenance of any product. Ghost Ride Productions, INC. assumes no responsibility for damage or injury of any kind due to misuse or improper application in any way, by any person.
Please be aware of the following important safety information before purchasing or using any of our products:
- Animated props are intended for intermittent use only. Many require a wall or handrail to separate them from your audience as they move quickly and may injure those too close. We accept NO responsibility for the misuse of animated props.
- Special care must be taken with pneumatic props to avoid injury. Make sure that no more than 90psi is supplied to any of our props. Most of our props require less than 40psi to operate.
- Most of our timers and props run off of 110v AC. Please be aware that shock hazards may exist if water or other liquids are allowed contact with our timers and props.
- Protect from hearing damage! Staff should wear ear protection if repeatedly exposed to air cannon noise.
- Point air cannon away from people! Massive quick air release could potentially project objects in direction of air flow.
- If any Ghost Ride Productions, INC. product is found to be defective, stop using it immediately and call Ghost Ride Productions, INC. for repair or replacement! 833-452-0400 or email us at email@example.com.